Sunday, July 26, 2009

The book is moving through the publishing process and we're making progress. Here's the final cover. Cool, huh? It should be released in the next few weeks.

I know when people read it, they'll want to know how much of the story comes from my real life experiences. My answer: While the book is indeed fiction, my protagonist, Elizabeth Reilly-Hayden and I do share one important element in our lives -- I, too, have been blessed with the friendship of a group of women I first met in high school. We call ourselves, The Wilson Family, (for reasons I won't discuss here), and this book is dedicated to them.
Link to website: judithmarshall.net

2 comments:

The Story Woman said...

Judith, Love the title, love the cover. This book should sell soooo well (ya, got the sooooo from my daughter).

Judith Marshall said...

Thanks, Lynn.